We also offer programs and activities for teens.
Current Teen Programs:
Roblox Club: Monday and Wednesday 5:00 pm
Teen Makerspace: Wednesday at 4:30 pm
For more information on our programs, or if you have a suggestion for a program or material you would like to see at the library, contact the library at 518-945-1417 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey, did you know you can access; books, graphic novels including comic books, anime, & manga, video games, magazines, movies, popular music CDs, audiobooks on CD, downloadable audiobooks & e-books, electronic resources for homework & research, and much more at your local library? All you need to get started is a library card. So come in today, borrow some library materials, use a library computer, participate in a program, or just meet with friends.
Here are some great links just for teens!
- Mid-Hudson Library System Public Library Catalog
- Download Audiobooks & eBooks!
- Want to learn a foreign language fast?
- Health Information Project: Current Books, DVD’s & Websites for Teens on Health & Social Issues
- Anime News Network: Current Articles and Reviews about Anime
- Stuff for the Teen Age from New York Public Library
- Looking for What to Read Next? Teen Reads & Reviews
- Find Out What Title is Next in Your Favorite Book Series
- Tween Reads – monthly recommendations
- Teen Scene – monthly recommendations
- IPLS2 For Teens: For Homework help